Junior Individual Photographs
Half Term - School Closed
Open Evening for new parents 2020-21
Film Club - Year 1 & Year 2 Members Only
Little Troopers After-School Club - Service Families
Federation Inset Day - School Closed for Pupils
The infant school was last fully inspected in December 2007 with an interim assessment in May 2011 and is currently graded outstanding.
The junior school had it's last full inspection in December 2018 and was graded as good.
Both reports are available to view on the Ofsted website https://reports.ofsted.gov.uk/ or in the relevant school's policies folder.
Teacher assessments were finalised at the end of June 2019.
Tests were taken in early May 2019 in year 6 and throughout May 2019 in Year 2. Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) assessments have been completed for children in Year R and the phonics screening check for Year 1 children, and some Year 2 children, was carried out in June.
- 72% of children achieved a ‘Good Level of Development’
(National average 72%)
In Year 1 Phonics screening;
- 83% of children achieved the required standard
(National average 82%)
In Year 2 Teacher assessment;
- 77% of children achieved the expected standard in reading and 35% at greater depth
(National 75% and 25%)
- 77% of children achieved the expected standard in writing and 14% at greater depth
(National 70% and 15%)
- 81% of children achieved the expected standard in maths and 29% at greater depth
(National 76% and 22%)
- 71% of children achieved the expected standard in reading, writing, maths combined and 10% at greater depth
(National 65% and 11%)
In Year 6 tests;
- In reading, writing and maths combined 63% of our children achieved the expected standard
(National average 65%).
- In reading 70% of our children achieved the expected standard with 14% achieving significantly above the required scale score of 100.
(National average expected standard 73%).
- In writing 74% of our children achieved the expected standard in writing with 23% achieving at greater depth, (National average expected standard 78%).
- In Spelling, Punctuation and Grammar (SPAG) 83% of our children achieved the expected standard and 27% achieved significantly above
(National average expected standard 78%)
- In maths 79% of our children achieved at the expected standard with 20% achieving well above
(National average expected standard 79%).